Re: [rdo-list] [CI] rdo has been been promoted

The test day is not for two weeks still, we are hitting milestone 3
next week so the test day is the week after.

Can we re-enable the pipeline until at least thursday when the
milestone is actually released and we've promoted from it ?

David Moreau Simard

dmsimard = [irc, github, twitter]