[rdo-list] [DLRN] Planned outage for the centos-newton worker on Dec 12 @ 9:00 UTC

Hi all,

We need to stop the centos-newton DLRN worker for two hours next Monday, December 12 at 9:00 UTC. This outage will allow us to reclaim some disk space, we're running out and this worker is accumulating 4 months of history.

The centos-newton repos will still be served as usual, it's just new packages that will not be built during these two hours.

If you have any concerns, please let me know.

Regards,
Javier