[rdo-list] Update to Zuul in review.rdoproject.org

Hi rdo-list,

We've just finished applying an update to Zuul on
review.rdoproject.org which resolves an ongoing issue we had around
connecting our instance to two gerrits: review.openstack.org and
review.rdoproject.org.

Everything seems to have gone well but please stay alert today and
tomorrow if you notice any issues with Zuul or Gerrit in
review.rdoproject.org: please let us know in this thread or on #rdo in
IRC.

Thanks !

David Moreau Simard

dmsimard = [irc, github, twitter]