[Rdo-list] [Softwarefactory-dev] Gitnetics integration, or how can we automate upstream changes polling

David Moreau Simard dms at redhat.com
Thu Feb 4 14:41:41 UTC 2016

+1, let's split OPM into a single package per module (and then a
meta-package to install them all) like we agreed and let it stay
vanilla.

If anything breaks, let's address it.

Until we have a mean to test a vanilla OPM, we do not have a way to
see what is really necessary.
Upstream puppet openstack uses vanilla puppet modules and it works just fine.

If there are downstream patches necessary for RDO Manager or
Packstack, our CI or frequent testing (such as test days) should be
able to identify the issues.

David Moreau Simard

dmsimard = [irc, github, twitter]