[Rdo-list] Fwd: [OpenStack Marketing] Superuser Awards nominations open!

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Mon Feb 15 19:43:20 UTC 2016

FYI, if you haven't seen this yet. Here's an opportunity to recognize
some of the people and organizations that are doing interesting and
useful things on top of OpenStack. This doesn't need to be folks that
are using RDO, necessarily, just people that are making the world a
better place, and happen to be using OpenStack in the process.

--Rich