[Rdo-list] OpenStack Meetups, week of Feb 29

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Mon Feb 29 18:27:37 UTC 2016

The following are the meetups I'm aware of in the coming week where
OpenStack and/or RDO enthusiasts are likely to be present. If you know
of others, please let me know, and/or add them to
http://rdoproject.org/events

I wanted to particularly draw attention to the upcoming worldwide Mitaka
Bug Smash event -
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/OpenStack-Bug-Smash-Mitaka

If there's a meetup in your area, please consider attending. If you
attend, please consider taking a few photos, and possibly even writing
up a brief summary of what was covered.

--Rich

* Monday February 29 in Reston, VA, US: Leap through an OpenStack
Networking Session with Mark McClain -
http://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-Nova/events/228578057/

* Wednesday March 02 in Richardson, TX, US: Neutron Network Trouble
Shooting part 2 - http://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-DFW/events/228303718/

* Wednesday March 02 in Washington, DC, US: DNS, VNF, Security & SDN in
OpenStack  (#29) - http://www.meetup.com/OpenStackDC/events/227478159/

* Wednesday March 02 in Stuttgart, DE: OpenStack @ SEEBURGER AG -
http://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-Baden-Wuerttemberg/events/228719642/

* Thursday March 03 in Raleigh, NC, US: Building Agile Clouds with
OpenStack technical event - March -
http://www.meetup.com/Raleigh-Triange-Building-Agile-Clouds-with-OpenStack/events/228031643/

* Thursday March 03 in Łódź, PL: Wprowadzenie do OpenStacka czyli jak w
5min postawić swoją chmurę -
http://www.meetup.com/Java-User-Group-Lodz/events/228661059/

* Monday March 07 in New York, NY, US: Global OpenStack Bug Smash
Mitaka: NYC -
http://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-New-York-Meetup/events/228642450/

* Monday March 07 in Bangalore, IN: Openstack Bug Smash Mitaka -
Bangalore -
http://www.meetup.com/Indian-OpenStack-User-Group/events/229100242/

* Monday March 07 in Bangalore, IN: OpenStack Bug Smash Mitaka - Pune -
http://www.meetup.com/Indian-OpenStack-User-Group/events/229118801/

* Monday March 07 in Sydney, AU: Sydney Developer Bugs Smash -
http://www.meetup.com/Australian-OpenStack-User-Group/events/228853685/

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
OpenStack Community Liaison
http://rdoproject.org/