[rdo-list] Documenting RDO Stable and workarounds

Raoul Scarazzini rasca at redhat.com
Wed Jul 13 12:26:51 UTC 2016

On 07/06/2016 13:38, Wesley Hayutin wrote:
[...]
> Couple notes..
> We are closing out some work at the moment that will enable
> tripleo-quickstart to deploy on bare metal.
> There are two methods in play here.
> 1. Use a virtualized undercloud node on the bare metal undercloud
> physical box.
> 2. Install the undercloud directly on the bare metal undercloud node.
> I'll let Ronelle and Rasca update the status on that.
[...]

Sorry for this late response on this, but finally we got merged all the
modifications needed to deploy a baremetal undercloud with quickstart.
All the details, with a complete readme that suggests how to implement
everything are here
https://github.com/redhat-openstack/ansible-role-tripleo-baremetal-undercloud

Bye,

--