[rdo-list] Baremetal Tripleo stable version?

Pedro Sousa pgsousa at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 10:15:58 UTC 2016

Yes. I've used this, but I'll try again as there's seems to be new updates.

Stable Branch

*Skip all repos mentioned above, other than epel-release which is still
required.*

Enable latest RDO Stable Delorean repository for all packages

sudo curl -o /etc/yum.repos.d/delorean-liberty.repo
https://trunk.rdoproject.org/centos7-liberty/current/delorean.repo

Enable the Delorean Deps repository

sudo curl -o /etc/yum.repos.d/delorean-deps-liberty.repo
http://trunk.rdoproject.org/centos7-liberty/delorean-deps.repo