[Rdo-list] OpenStack meetups in the coming week

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Thu Mar 31 16:08:17 UTC 2016

Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

The weekly mailing covers only the upcoming 7 days, while the web page -
http://rdoproject.org/events - covers the upcoming 14 days. So this
event *should* show up on those two places when it's a little closer.
However, please do always feel free to announce meetups on this mailing
list, optionally with [Meetup] in the subject line.

--Rich