[Rdo-list] HA pair instances

Ignacio Bravo ibravo at ltgfederal.com
Mon May 2 16:11:38 UTC 2016

Ganesh,

Working with instances inside Openstack should be no different than
working with physical servers inside a Datacenter.

You should have some sort of load balancer, as David mentioned, to route
traffic between several of your application servers (I presume they are
the two instances that you mentioned), and have them point to a set of
load balanced databases, to store the information.

Ignacio Bravo
LTG Federal Inc
(571) 224-6046