[rdo-list] [Rdo-list] newcomer

Marc Dequènes (Duck) duck at redhat.com
Wed May 25 04:26:35 UTC 2016

Quack,

On 03/29/2016 11:11 AM, Marc Dequènes (Duck) wrote:

> I'd like to work with you on the "Configuration publishing, organisation
> of the repo" subject Misc already raised. I heard about a Mailman
> migration too. Maybe other things. I'd be happy to help.

As for Mailman, I'm working on the oVirt Mailman 3 migration, so when
all problems are solved and it is finished I could reuse and adapt for
RDO too. There's Ansible roles we try to improve and share, and among
them a mailman3 role:
  https://gitlab.com/groups/osas
  launched from https://gitlab.com/duck-rh/ovirt-infra-ansible

As for the website, I've been working with Garrett a lot on the
MiddleMan 4 migration, which affects several site, RDO included. It's
done but there are performance problems and we also wanted to do some
modularization (log admin pages for example), so this is ongoing.

As for the configuration publishing, there was not much reply to the
thread Misc started, so I guess you should revive it. is there an
updated inventory of the resources?

I heard you wanted to reorganize hosting using RDO Cloud. Could someone
give a quick status update?

Is there anything else I can do to help?
(my time is shared between projects, but still if there are a few things
waiting I can pickup…)

Regards.