[rdo-list] RDO at PTG or OpenStack Summit?

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Tue Nov 1 13:23:45 UTC 2016

On 11/01/2016 05:51 AM, Hugh Brock wrote:
> Is there any chance there would be room during the cross-project days
> (Monday and Tuesday, IIRC) for an actual RDO dev session? I know it's
> a bit strange to do this for a distro, but there are a lot of topics
> -- packaging, CI, etc. -- that would benefit from exposure to the
> upstream teams.

Based on the feedback in this thread, it's looking like I probably won't
be at the event in Atlanta. Can someone take point in making this
happen? It's not clear to me, yet, from the information available, what
the process is for requesting a room.

Perhaps a broader packaging/distro topic would be more likely to get a
room than a specifically RDO one?

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
RDO Community Liaison
http://rdoproject.org