[rdo-list] Call for talks - FOSDEM CentOS Dojo

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Tue Nov 29 17:26:45 UTC 2016

TL;DR: Call for RDO talks at
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/fosdem-dojo-2017

It appears that the CentOS dojo in Brussels, on Friday, Feb 3rd, prior
to FOSDEM, won't have any kind of a formal call for papers. However,
I've been asked to propose a list of RDO talks that can be interleaved
into the talks coming from other SIGs.

Talks should focus on RDO's interface with CentOS - which of course
leaves it pretty wide open.

KB says:

eg. the contributor process via
cbs.centos.org / ci.centos.org etc will be common, so we need not
think that through as a RDO specific talk.

We are trying to drive to a tutorial / demo / user learning setup as
much as possible - with the aim that folks leaving should go away
empowered to execute something right away ( as opposed to general
talks / intro sessions / talking about features etc ).
<<<<

To this end, if you expect to be at FOSDEM, and can come in a day early,
and are willing to speak, please add your name and topic to
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/fosdem-dojo-2017 by the end of this
week, so that we can present a list of topics to them next week.

Thanks!

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
RDO Community Liaison
http://rdoproject.org