[rdo-list] Reminder: test day this week (Sept 29, 30) RDO Newton instak-virt-setup on VIRTHOST

Boris Derzhavets bderzhavets at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 4 21:58:53 UTC 2016

________________________________
From: rdo-list-bounces at redhat.com <rdo-list-bounces at redhat.com> on behalf of Rich Bowen <rbowen at redhat.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 4, 2016 11:47 PM
To: Luca 'remix_tj' Lorenzetto; rdo-list
Subject: Re: [rdo-list] Reminder: test day this week (Sept 29, 30)

On 09/28/2016 03:14 AM, Luca 'remix_tj' Lorenzetto wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 27, 2016 at 10:29 PM, Rich Bowen <rbowen at redhat.com> wrote:
>> On 09/27/2016 04:21 PM, Luca 'remix_tj' Lorenzetto wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> This could be interesting for our team. Is there any existing test plan?
>>> We have a cluster were we are now experimenting mitaka tripleo
>>> deployment and is redeployed daily (more or less) for testing.
>>>
>>> We could also test building images based on rhel 7 and testing.
>>

>> There's a test plan, of sorts, at the URL above -
>> https://www.rdoproject.org/testday/newton/testedsetups_rc/ - However, we
>> really need help making that test plan both more comprehensive, and more
>> accessible - that is, make it so that beginners can come help test, as
>> well as experts.
>
> The link reported for the howto is returning 404
> (https://www.rdoproject.org/testday/newton/milestone_rc#how-to-test)
>
> Which is the right one?

I'm terribly sorry, I did not see this note until now. I've belatedly
fixed the link, and will be more careful testing for the next test day.

>> We would love to hear from you on rdo-list about scenarios that you'd
>> like to see tested, as well as scenarios you are already testing.
>
> We're mainly working on deployment with TripleO. Could be interesting for tests?
> I see only packstack related tests...

Yes, we would very much like to see the test matrix expanded to include
TripleO tests for the release test day.

I am not sure is it  correct approach  or no as well is it interesting or no :-

http://dbaxps.blogspot.ru/2016/10/rdo-newton-rc2-instack-virt-setup-on.html
[https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-uZdQpMz_ue8/V_POhxQfkNI/AAAAAAAAHKU/XYO76ew2ZoY1upwB0Q7Pz_r0Wf7r3G-HACLcB/w1200-h630-p-nu/Screenshot%2Bfrom%2B2016-10-04%2B18-44-07.png]<http://dbaxps.blogspot.ru/2016/10/rdo-newton-rc2-instack-virt-setup-on.html>

Attempt of RDO Newton instack-virt-setup on CentOS 7.2 VIRTHOST<http://dbaxps.blogspot.ru/2016/10/rdo-newton-rc2-instack-virt-setup-on.html>
dbaxps.blogspot.ru
Following bellow is verification of status  Newton DLRN consistent trunks  for TripleO undercloud/overcloud deployment based on packages cu...

Thanks
Boris.
Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
RDO Community Liaison
http://rdoproject.org
RDO<http://rdoproject.org/>
rdoproject.org
RDO is a community of people using and deploying OpenStack on CentOS, Fedora, and Red Hat Enterprise Linux. Try RDO Now ?

@RDOCommunity

The rdo-list mailing list provides a forum for discussions about installing, running, and using OpenStack on Red Hat based distributions. To see the collection of ...