[rdo-list] Reminder: test day this week (Sept 29, 30) RDO Newton instak-virt-setup on VIRTHOST

Alan Pevec apevec at redhat.com
Wed Oct 5 10:48:13 UTC 2016

> I am not sure is it  correct approach  or no as well is it interesting or no :-
> http://dbaxps.blogspot.ru/2016/10/rdo-newton-rc2-instack-virt-setup-on.html
> Attempt of RDO Newton instack-virt-setup on CentOS 7.2 VIRTHOST
> dbaxps.blogspot.ru

Thanks for writing this up! The only thing I'd change is to advertise
current-passed-ci vs consistent since the latter might not be passing
CI.
CDN mirror of passed-CI repo is also now included in
rdo-release-newton RPM, so repository setup instructions could be:
# yum install https://www.rdoproject.org/repos/openstack-newton/rdo-release-newton.rpm
# yum-config-manager --enable rdo-trunk-newton-tested

Cheers,
Alan