[rdo-list] DRAFT Newton RDO release message

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Wed Oct 5 13:11:27 UTC 2016

On 10/04/2016 04:54 PM, Christopher Brown wrote:
> Hello,
>
> This release is packed full of things I've been really keen to put into
> production so congratulations to all involved and look forward to
> meeting some of you in Barcelona in a few weeks.
>
> In terms of wording, I'd prefer to see something like:
>
> For a production deployment of RDO, head over to tripleo.org

The idea with the tripleo quickstart was to make it less intimidating to
non-experts than http://tripleo.org/   While thorough, the process on
tripleo.org is really quite overwhelming.

> What is the difference between RDO Quickstart and TripleO Quickstart
> for example?

The RDO quickstart is packstack, and the TripleO quickstart is TripleO.

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
RDO Community Liaison
http://rdoproject.org
@RDOCommunity