[rdo-list] Newton HA galera-ready dependency error

Hi,

I am installing Newton with TripleO on baremetal HP blades.
I can deploy a single controller stack overcloud no problem, however when I choose three controllers the deployment fails (including
 /usr/share/openstack-tripleo-heat-templates/environments/puppet-pacemaker.yaml) .

The heat stack error first complains "Dependency Exec[galera-ready] has failures" which in turn causes lots of other errors.

I have deployed Liberty and Mitaka successfully in the past on baremetal with three controllers, and this is the first time I have seen this error.

Charles

--
Charles Short
Cloud Engineer