Re: [rdo-list] Newton HA galera-ready dependency error

To add I built my own image from

http://cloud.centos.org/centos/7/images/CentOS-7-x86_64-GenericCloud.qcow2

as the images in http://buildlogs.centos.org/centos/7/cloud/x86_64/tripleo_images/newton/delorean/
caused sporadic ramdisk loading errors  (hung at x% loaded on boot)

Does my image now need to be customised in any way for HA to work?

Charles