Re: [rdo-list] Newton HA galera-ready dependency error

Hi,

Here you are -

 - Heat stack error  -  http://pastebin.com/E8KZa2vE
 - PCS status  - http://pastebin.com/z34gSLq6
 - mariadb.log - http://pastebin.com/APFXPBLc

Thanks

Charles

On 11/10/2016 12:07, Marius Cornea wrote:
Hi Charles,

Could you please paste the output of 'pcs status' ? The log in
/var/log/mariadb/mariadb.log might also be a good indicator.