[rdo-list] Reminder: RDO Survey

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Mon Oct 31 18:11:21 UTC 2016

A reminder - we are running an RDO survey at http://tm3.org/rdo-survey/
which will hopefully show us how people are using RDO, ways that the
community thinks that RDO can improve, and ways that people want to get
involved.

So far, we have a very small number of responses (30). I'm hoping that
the many people I gave the URL to at OpenStack Summmit will in fact come
to fill out the survey. Please pass the URL on to people that you know
are using RDO.

I intend to close the survey after another week or two. I'd like to have
a lot more responses, but I also want to be able to share the results
with the community without having to wait too much longer.

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
RDO Community Liaison
http://rdoproject.org
@RDOCommunity