[rdo-list] Python-shade in RDO

Graeme Gillies ggillies at redhat.com
Mon Sep 5 04:37:13 UTC 2016

Apologies for not replying sooner.

I'm still not 100% convinced that splitting up and fracturing RDO into
more repos is worthwhile, but I am happy to wait and see. If it's
possible for the RDO team to put together a clear piece of documentation
outlining what all the proposed and existing repos are, their names,
their purposes, and some examples and criteria of what type of Openstack
(and non-openstack, like openvswitch) packages land, that might make it
clearer for us to understand.

Regards,

Graeme