Re: [rdo-list] Shipping OVS 2.6?

OVS 2.6.1 has already been tagged in our "pending" [1] repositories
but hasn't been promoted to the "testing" repositories yet.

We're starting to be fairly late in the Ocata cycle, if we want to do
it, we should move forward ASAP.

Alan, Haikel (cc) - We have a lot of packages in there right now [2],
did we plan on "flushing" them soon ?
It's not clear to me when the pending jobs would have run last to test
pending so I just fired one [3] to get a picture.

[1]: https://cbs.centos.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=14916
[2]: http://cbs.centos.org/repos/cloud7-openstack-common-pending/x86_64/os/Packages/
[3]: https://ci.centos.org/view/rdo/view/weirdo/job/weirdo-generic-wrapper/17/

David Moreau Simard