Re: [rdo-list] Shipping OVS 2.6?

> This is an excellent point though. Since this is a significant OVS version
> upgrade, we should definitely put some effort into testing it.

Also test with RDO Newton and Mitaka releases, I'd like to push OVS
2.6 into common-testing/release eventually because I don't think
keeping old version branch for Newton and Mitaka users is sustainable.
In RDO we are rebuilding OVS from Fedora[1] and there have not been
maintenance updates for older releases e.g. 2.5.1 [2]

Cheers,
Alan

[1] https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/packageinfo?packageID=13455
[2] https://github.com/openvswitch/ovs/releases/tag/v2.5.1