Re: [rdo-list] [CI] Temporary loss of coverage on introspection

On 09 Jan, Alan Pevec wrote:

> Upstream tripleoci will still cover introspection but I wonder what is
> the difference and how will oooq implement feature parity to upstream
> tripleoci?

quickstart in RDO-CI uses virtual host, sets up virtual machines and
bridges and deploys on those. We recently moved from pxe_ssh ironic
driver to virtualbmc as the mechanism to control the deploy nodes, and
that is causing the problems.
Upstream Tripleo is using OVB, which has a dedicated BMC.
Feature parity is currently tested with the experimental OVB +
quickstart job, taht seems stable so far