[rdo-list] [RDO][DLRN] DLRN worker downtime during the weekend

Hi RDO,

We need to run some maintenance operations on the DLRN instance next weekend, starting on Friday 13 @ 19:00 UTC. These are required to reduce the storage usage of the master and newton workers. The impact is:

- During the weekend, no new packages will be processed for the centos-master and centos-newton workers
- The existing repositories will be available as usual.

I will send a follow-up e-mail once the maintenance has been finished. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any concerns.

Regards,
Javier