[rdo-list] RDO/TripleO "howto" talk wanted for CentOS Dojo at FOSDEM

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Mon Jan 16 20:35:35 UTC 2017

Hi, folks,

I've been asked by the folks planning the CentOS Dojo at FOSDEM -
https://wiki.centos.org/Events/Dojo/Brussels2017 - for a howto-style
talk about deploying OpenStack on CentOS. This is for a fairly technical
audience who will know probably know a lot about CentOS, but perhaps not
much about OpenStack.

I know that this is really really late, but if you're going to be in
Brussels on Friday, February 3rd, and you're not already presenting
something at the CentOS Dojo, and you're willing and able, I'd really
like to hear from you (offlist) so that we can make this happen.

Thanks!

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
RDO Community Liaison
http://rdoproject.org