Re: [rdo-list] Ocata requirements freeze coming WAS Shipping OVS 2.6?

On Wed, Jan 18, 2017 at 1:15 PM, Alan Pevec <apevec redhat com> wrote:
> Ocata requirements freeze is next week and we now also have mariadb
> 10.1.20 update in common-pending repo. We need go/no go based on CI
> results from puppet/tripleo CI, how can we achieve that?

UPDATE we are tracking progress in
https://review.rdoproject.org/etherpad/p/pending-ovs

Weirdo jobs passed, so puppet-openstack-integration and packstack are good.
TripleO failed on upgrades, see update on the original thread for details.

Cheers,
Alan