[rdo-list] [CI] devmode gate failures

Greetings,

https://ci.centos.org/artifacts/rdo/jenkins-tripleo-quickstart-extras-gate-master-tripleo-ci-delorean-full-minimal_pacemaker-2/console.txt.gz

This is caused by if "artg_change_list" is defined, and it always will be in our quickstart check gates delorean builds are not executed.  We need both to work together, we need quickstart patches checked out and delorean packages built.

I think this patch makes that happen..  https://review.openstack.org/#/c/424867/

The change is working in CI and locally for me, I see the tripleo-ui patch built by delorean and quickstart change getting checked out at the very beginning of the run.

Attila please have a look to confirm.
Thanks all :)