[rdo-list] RDO office hours on 25th July, 2017 at 11:30 A.M (UTC)

Chandan kumar chkumar246 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 15:22:35 UTC 2017

Hello,

In order to improve the onboarding experience in RDO as well as encouraging
more contributors to RDO community, we have started a project named
'easyfix[1].'
to collect low hanging fruits at one place and we have started getting
contributors
for those issues.

Easyfix should consist of small fixes in RDO packages, writing documentation,
contributions to rdopkg, DLRN, tripleo or any other tools.
New project ideas are also welcome.

To keep up with increasing participation, we'll host office hours to
add more easy fixes and provide mentoring to newcomers

For creating more easyfix issues for RDO community, we have scheduled
an office hour
on 25th July 2017 (Tuesday) at 11:30 A.M. (UTC) to 13:30 A.M. (UTC) on
#rdo IRC channel on Freenode server.

Feel free to join for the same so that we can create more easyfix for
new contributors.

Links:
[1]. https://github.com/redhat-openstack/easyfix/issues

Thanks,