[rdo-list] Upcoming meetups

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Mon Jul 31 17:49:51 UTC 2017

The following are the meetups I'm aware of in the next two weeks where
OpenStack and/or RDO enthusiasts are likely to be present. If you know
of others, please let me know, and/or add them to
http://rdoproject.org/events

If there's a meetup in your area, please consider attending. If you
attend, please consider taking a few photos, and possibly even writing
up a brief summary of what was covered.

If you need RDO swag for your meetup, please contact me -
rbowen at redhat.com - or Rain - rain at redhat.com - to arrange this, a
couple of weeks ahead of time.

--Rich

* Wednesday August 02 in Richardson, TX, US: NFV Service Function
Chaining - presenter Charles Derrick -
https://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-DFW/events/241975957/

* Thursday August 03 in Fort Lauderdale, FL, US: Monthly SFOUG Meeting -
https://www.meetup.com/South-Florida-OpenStack-Users-Group/events/241382722/

* Friday August 04 in Tehran, IR: 7th OpenStack Birthday -
https://www.meetup.com/Iran-OpenStack/events/241317494/

* Monday August 07 in Saint Paul, MN, US: OpenStack Developer Coffee and
Code - https://www.meetup.com/Minnesota-OpenStack-Meetup/events/241181159/

* Wednesday August 09 in México City, MX: Mexico City OpenStack
Operators Meetup -
https://www.meetup.com/OpenstackMexicoCity/events/242041637/

* Saturday August 12 in Bangalore, IN: OpenStack 7th Birthday -
Bangalore Chapter -
https://www.meetup.com/Indian-OpenStack-User-Group/events/241332478/

* Saturday August 12 in Bangalore, IN: OpenStack 7th Birthday - Delhi
Chapter -
https://www.meetup.com/Indian-OpenStack-User-Group/events/241332082/

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
RDO Community Liaison