[rdo-list] RDO-CI Scrum Weekly Scrum Recap

Ronelle Landy rlandy at redhat.com
Wed Jun 21 13:46:39 UTC 2017

Greetings All,

Links to the RDO-CI team scrum etherpad [1] and recording [2] from this
week's meeting are below.

Highlights:

 - Created archive etherpad for notes from meetings prior to January 2017
[3]

 - Feature sets
   Feature sets are exclusively used in upstream CI only atm
   Requirement: reproduce upstream CI with local tripleo-quickstart
invocations
   Previously we had discussed removing upstream specific keys/values from
feature sets
   New thought.. enable default libvirt to use the feature sets as they are
currently defined
    - There is a certain amount of momentum and shared understanding w/
feature sets upstream (example [4])
    - Enable mult-nic net-iso w/ libvirt [5]
    - This also means checking out openstack-infra/tripleo-ci along w/
tripleo-quckstart

 - devmode design [6]:
   Assigned and triaged requested features (to be continued on Thursday)
   major request to make quickstart options available from devmode -
adarazs is working on this [7]

- 3party CI - what is the plan?
  Moving workloads on RH1 to RDO Cloud in RDO Software Factory infra
  Current status is that the infra is not ready for us
  dmsimard is our point of contact
  Right now - we do not have a specific date by which we have to move?\

 - DNS/caching
   See conversation on escalation card [8] for RDO Cloud
   sshnaidm set up a DNS server as did Graeme for the interim. No long term
solution yet.
   Two reviews out there to change dns server values and single source the
dns reference.
   Status of usage:
    - ci.centos google dns
    - RH1 uses internal 10. address