[rdo-list] [Meeting] RDO meeting (2017-03-15) Minutes

Javier Pena javier.pena at redhat.com
Wed Mar 15 16:02:53 UTC 2017

==============================
#rdo: RDO meeting - 2017-03-15
==============================

Meeting started by jpena at 15:01:13 UTC.  The full logs are available
at
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/rdo_meeting___2017_03_15/2017/rdo_meeting___2017_03_15.2017-03-15-15.01.log.html
.

Meeting summary
---------------

* roll call  (jpena, 15:01:22)

* As an FYI, we're adding new python-collectd-gnocchi package which
  requires opstools sig repo in rdo-release either for Ocata or PIke
  (jpena, 15:06:37)
  * ACTION: apevec  talk to opstools SIG folks at their meeting and
    propose the moving oschecks to RDO  (apevec, 15:18:30)

* Project creation process in review.rdoproject.org is now based on
  reviews in config repo  (jpena, 15:22:46)
  * first project created with new process
    https://review.rdoproject.org/r/#/c/5827/  (amoralej, 15:23:33)
  * AGREED: we will create per-package yaml files in the config repo
    (amoralej, 15:39:06)
  * AGREED: a single file rdo-puppet.yaml will be used for all puppet
    packages  (amoralej, 15:40:27)
  * AGREED: rdoinfo will be the single source of truth for projects
    modifications and additions  (amoralej, 15:40:58)
  * AGREED: We will add automated tooling so, anytime a new package is
    created in rdoinfo, we get a config review to create the project
    (amoralej, 15:43:52)
  * ACTION: jpena will start working in the rdoinfo2config tool
    (amoralej, 15:44:25)

* (Announce) Test day schedule posted -
  https://www.rdoproject.org/testday/ Next one April 20  (jpena,
  15:45:30)
  * LINK: https://github.com/openstack/rst2bash  (dmsimard, 15:48:46)
  * ACTION: chandankumar to add upstream docs testing to test day plan.
    (rbowen, 15:50:35)

* chair for next meeting  (jpena, 15:52:18)
  * ACTION: amoralej to chair the next meeting  (jpena, 15:54:34)

* open floor  (jpena, 15:54:39)

Meeting ended at 15:59:37 UTC.

Action items, by person
-----------------------

* amoralej
  * amoralej to chair the next meeting
* apevec
  * apevec  talk to opstools SIG folks at their meeting and propose the
    moving oschecks to RDO
* chandankumar
  * chandankumar to add upstream docs testing to test day plan.
* jpena
  * jpena will start working in the rdoinfo2config tool

People present (lines said)
---------------------------

* apevec (98)
* jpena (47)