[rdo-list] [tripleo] images.rdoproject.org / thirdparty-logs.rdoproject.org is going tdown for a short maintenance

I need to reboot this machine for updates/fixes. It should be a short downtime, but a few jobs/downloads might be interrupted, so I announce it here for reference.

This jobs serves both TripleO and RDO jobs, so I CC both mailing list.

Best regards,
Attila