Re: [rdo-list] [openstack-dev] [tripleo] images.rdoproject.org / thirdparty-logs.rdoproject.org is going down for a short maintenance

On 05/03/2017 12:30 PM, Attila Darazs wrote:
I need to reboot this machine for updates/fixes. It should be a short
downtime, but a few jobs/downloads might be interrupted, so I announce
it here for reference.

The server is back up after the reboot, serving files on both domains normally.

Attila