Re: [rdo-list] Failures when trying to set up OpenStack Ocata all-in-one with Packstack

If you need an all in one setup for evaluation I would suggest TripleO
Quickstart [0][1].

It will make you a virtualized three node TripleO cloud for testing,
this is useful for playing
around and getting a feel for OpenStack, not so useful if you need to
boot real instances
and evaluate by running an existing OpenStack application. Not because
booting instances
doesn't work, it's just that nested virtualization is very slow.

[0] https://docs.openstack.org/developer/tripleo-quickstart/
[1] https://github.com/openstack/tripleo-quickstart