Re: [rdo-list] [TripleO]Where is the stable repository

Hi Suguru,

The document you pointed is for Red Hat OpenStack Platform. If you are
using it, you need to enable some repos as shown in
https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-us/red_hat_openstack_platform/10/html/director_installation_and_usage/chap-requirements#sect-Repository_Requirements

If you want to use RDO on CentOS then  you need to enable Ocata repos
using command:

sudo yum install -y centos-release-openstack-ocata

Finally, if you are using RDO on non CentOS you can enable the repos with:

sudo yum install -y https://www.rdoproject.org/repos/rdo-release.rpm

I hope this helps.

Best regards,

Alfredo