[rdo-list] Important: ci.centos.org API key and password rotation

David Moreau Simard dms at redhat.com
Wed May 17 16:17:31 UTC 2017

Note that the slaves will temporarily stop accepting new jobs before
the change to let them empty their threads as the change requires a
restart of the Jenkins slave process.
During that time, jobs will be queued and will be picked up once I
re-enable the slaves.

Thanks,

David Moreau Simard

dmsimard = [irc, github, twitter]