[rdo-list] This week's meetups

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Tue May 30 16:08:14 UTC 2017

The following are the meetups I'm aware of in the coming week where
OpenStack and/or RDO enthusiasts are likely to be present. If you know
of others, please let me know, and/or add them to
http://rdoproject.org/events

If there's a meetup in your area, please consider attending. If you
attend, please consider taking a few photos, and possibly even writing
up a brief summary of what was covered.

--Rich

* Tuesday May 30 in Hillsboro, OR, US: Networking + Neutron on OpenStack
+ ONOS live setup + Azure Stack -
https://www.meetup.com/Out-Of-The-Box-Network-Developers-PDX/events/238791874/

* Tuesday May 30 in Montréal, QC, CA: Q2 MeetUp - Operational War
Stories and Let's Talk About Ceph! -
https://www.meetup.com/Montreal-OpenStack/events/239325304/

* Wednesday May 31 in Ottawa, ON, CA: Q2 MeetUp - Operational War
Stories and Let's Talk OpenContrail! -
https://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-Ottawa/events/239327874/

* Wednesday May 31 in Sunnyvale, CA, US: OpenStack deployment on IP
Fabrics: Network and Storage possibilities. -
https://www.meetup.com/openstack/events/239889735/

* Wednesday May 31 in Orlando, FL, US: Recap of the OpenStack Summit
Boston 2017 -
https://www.meetup.com/Orlando-Central-Florida-OpenStack-Meetup/events/240238660/

* Wednesday May 31 in Barcelona, ES: Ironic, RDO Cloud and OpenShift -
https://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-Barcelona/events/240192894/

* Thursday June 01 in Melbourne, AU: OpenStack Australia Day: Melbourne
- http://australiaday­­­­­.openstack.org.au­ -
https://www.meetup.com/Australian-OpenStack-User-Group/events/238405898/

* Thursday June 01 in Melbourne, AU: OpenStack Australia Day Melbourne -
Innovation Track -
https://www.meetup.com/Big-Data-Next-Gen-Hadoop-Ingest-Transform-Melbourne/events/240279231/

* Thursday June 01 in Toronto, ON, CA: Q2 MeetUp - Operational War
Stories and Let's Talk OpenContrail! -
https://www.meetup.com/OpenStackTO/events/239328141/

* Monday June 05 in Tel Aviv-Yafo, IL: OpenStack Day Israel 2017! -
https://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-Israel/events/237575308/

* Monday June 05 in Tel Aviv-Yafo, IL: OpenStack Day Israel Event -
https://www.meetup.com/IGTCloud/events/236415357/

* Monday June 05 in Sydney, AU: Openstack for Architects -
https://www.meetup.com/Sydney-Software-Engineering-Book-Club/events/240176697/

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
RDO Community Liaison
http://rdoproject.org