[rdo-list] RDO booth at OpenStack Summit: Help needed

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Tue Oct 3 21:06:50 UTC 2017

As always, RDO will have a presence within the Red Hat booth at
OpenStack Summit. We will have the usual stuff: ducks, stickers, and
RDO/OpenStack cheatsheet bookmarks.

As you begin to look at the Summit schedule and plan out your days,
please consider spending one or more of your free sessions answering
questions at the RDO booth. We need friendly people who are willing to
answer questions all the way from "What's RDO?" to "I found a bug in
Neutron and need help troubleshooting it."

The schedule is at
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/rdo-sydney-summit-booth and I'll be
reminding you of it over the coming weeks. The times are (roughly) in
sync with sessions so you should be able to do a shift and make it to
the next session.

Thanks!

--
Rich Bowen: Community Architect