[rdo-list] Extending/Scaling quickstart-built overcloud

I'm wondering if it is possible to add virtual nodes/services to an
overcloud built with Quickstart, rather than having to re-build the
entire setup.  I would like to set up Swift and Horizon, maybe add in
Ceph once I figure out why most of the HDD in my system aren't showing up.