Re: [rdo-list] [tripleo][quickstart][rdo] shipping python-virtualbmc in Newton to allow undercloud upgrades from Newton to Queens

On 05-10-17 10:48:35, Javier Pena wrote:
> > Adding rdo-list in an attempt to get more feeback regarding this
> > proposal, tl;dr can we ship python-virtualbmc in Newton?
> >

> Given the background, I think it's reasonable to add it to Newton,
> even though it is close to EOL.
>
> Could you open a review to rdoinfo and add the required tag after
> https://github.com/redhat-openstack/rdoinfo/blob/master/rdo.yml#L4736-L4737
> ? We could iron out any details in the review.

Thanks Javier, I've created the following review for this:

https://review.rdoproject.org/r/9981 Add python-virtualbmc to Newton

Thanks!

Lee
--
Lee Yarwood                 A5D1 9385 88CB 7E5F BE64  6618 BCA6 6E33 F672 2D76