[rdo-list] Settling on container tags

Hi,

Could you please let us know what tags we plan on using for containers ?

Right now I see 'tripleo-ci-testing' and 'passed-ci-test' but I also
remember seeing 'passed-ci' although it doesn't seem like it exists
anymore.
It's important that we agree on using a given set of tags in order to
ensure they're not getting caught up in the image pruning.

Thanks,

David Moreau Simard
Senior Software Engineer | OpenStack RDO

dmsimard = [irc, github, twitter]