[rdo-list] RDO Social: Tuesday @ OpenStack Summit

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Tue Oct 10 13:03:33 UTC 2017

Join us for light refreshments at the end of the day Tuesday, at
OpenStack Summit. We'll be gathering at the Pumphouse, on the Sydney
harbor, and just a few minutes walk from the conference venue. We'll
start around 6:30pm (right after the last sessions of the day end), and
going until my budget runs out.

Please register at
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/rdo-social-at-the-pumphouse-tickets-38766394329
- the event will be free, but we need to know how many to expect, to
tell the venue. (For the moment, I've capped registration at 50, until I
hear back from the venue for certain how many we can accommodate.)

Come celebrate another great release, and all the hard work that went
into it.

--
Rich Bowen: Community Architect
rbowen at redhat.com