[rdo-list] TripleO CI end of sprint status

Arx Cruz arxcruz at redhat.com
Wed Oct 11 21:54:22 UTC 2017

Hello,

On October 10 we came to our first end of sprint using our new team
structure [1], and here’s the highlights:

TripleO CI Infra meeting notes:

   -

   Zuul v3 related patch:
   -

      The new Zuul v3 doesn’t have the cirros image cached, so we have a
      patch to change the tempest image to default value, that is download the
      image from cirros website.
      -

         https://review.openstack.org/510839
         -

   Zuul migration
   -

      There will have an outage in order to fix some issues found during
      the Zuul migration to v3
      -

         http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2017-October/123337.html
         -

   Job for migration
   -

      We are planning to start moving some jobs rom rh1 cloud to rdo cloud.
      -

   RDO Software Factory outage
   -

      There were an outage on RDO cloud on October 9, some jobs were
      stalled for a long time, now everything is working.

Sprint Review:

The sprint epic was utilizing the DLRN api across TripleO and RDO [2] to
report job status and promotions, and we set several tasks in 20 cards, and
I am glad to report that we were able to complete 19 cards! Some of these
cards generate some tech debts, and after a review, we got 11 card in the
tech debt list, plus 3 new bugs opened and XYZ bugs closed by the Ruck and
Rover.

One can see the results of the sprint via https://tinyurl.com/yblqs5z2

Below the list of new bugs related to the work completed in the sprint:

   -

   https://bugs.launchpad.net/tripleo/+bug/1722552
   -

   https://bugs.launchpad.net/tripleo/+bug/1722554
   -

   https://bugs.launchpad.net/tripleo/+bug/1722558

And here the list of what was done by the Ruck and Rover:

   -

   https://bugs.launchpad.net/tripleo/+bug/1722640
   -

   https://bugs.launchpad.net/tripleo/+bug/1722621