Re: [rdo-list] Feedback/Notes from OpenStack India mini conference at OpenSource India Day, 2017 Bangalore

Hello Alan,

On Mon, Oct 16, 2017 at 4:12 PM, Alan Pevec <apevec redhat com> wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 16, 2017 at 10:31 AM, Chandan kumar <chkumar246 gmail com> wrote:
>> * People are still not clear about RDO, its goal and its role in OpenStack.
>

> Even after you presentation?

While talking to people during the conference, People were confused
what is RDO in OpenStack ecosystem.
After the presentation, we tried to clear the confusion after the presentation.
I have added this point as a general feedback and notes.

Thanks,

Chandan Kumar