[rdo-list] logs.rdoproject.org pruning

Hi,

We've hit 1.5TB out of 2TB on logs.rdoproject.org and it's time to
look at what kind of retention this gets us.
logs.rdoproject.org aggregates logs from ci.centos.org,
review.rdoproject.org as well as third party logs.

We have about 90 days worth of data right now but we're also
increasing the pace at which we're uploading new data as we are
migrating new TripleO jobs to review.rdoproject.org.
I've set pruning to 60 days for the time being and we will monitor how
things are looking in the near future.

David Moreau Simard
Senior Software Engineer | OpenStack RDO

dmsimard = [irc, github, twitter]