Re: [rdo-list] tunneling to Horizon

I *might* (emphasize "might") have reached the Horizon server/desktop,
but now Firefox will give the error:

An error occurred during a connection to localhost:8080. SSL received a
record that exceeded the maximum permissible length. Error code:
SSL_ERROR_RX_RECORD_TOO_LONG

Mozilla's help page suggests this is a problem with the certificate on
the server side.  Now, since I presume the certificate was generated bt
quickstart (I didn't generate one myself) I would guess something is
wrong in the configuration