[rdo-list] automating auth to CBS

Hi Haïkel,

Recently I was looking into automatically building ceph-ansible in
CBS, and I was curious how you're doing automatic CBS builds for RDO.

I'm guessing you've generated your hguemar CentOS FAS x509 cert with
centos-cert, and then you upload that .centos.cert file into some
Jenkins instance as a "Global Credential"? Is that ci.centos.org or
something else? Do you have to refresh that every three months?

- Ken