[redhat-ccm-list] Re: YMMV vs. YL100KMV

OH BROTHER!  I'm an American, dammit, and damn proud of it!
I have no need of an awareness or knowledge of other cultures,
lifestyles, or histories.  Hell, we're speaking English
right now, aren't we?!  You probably have a crackpot dictator
of a leader and we'll be stopping by to invade soon enough!
We drive vehicles here that should be measured by G/mile,
just because we can!  There's probably a McDonald's near
everyone on this list, as a shining golden arch example of
American culture and ingenuity!  So freaking what if you're
*right*!?!!

God Bless America AND NO ONE ELSE!!!