Re: [redhat-ccm-list] Viewers / View published Items

Hi Johann,

Its likely the portal component does not check for permissions and the
page to display the item checks for permission.  So you get the behavior
you are seeing.  Not sure about it and also if this is the standard CCM
behavior.  But there is a good cause not to check a list of items
permissions as it may take a good performance hit.  Maybe a good
implementation is to have the permission checked on the page where the
portal component is in.  One time permission check, but then that is a
case to case basis dependent on the the item you are listing on the
portal.

Jun